HELLO friends, I promise to post some cards after this - but I got TAGGED by Penny......and in her tag she did this cool thing where my name lit up so you could just click on it and go right to my blog, but of course I would need her sitting right here beside me for me to figure out how to do that......and she lives in the UK, so that ain't happenin........but if you want to see her AWESOME blog, you can go into my comments, (leave one while you're there :) and click on Penny, she has comments on many of my entries, (she's my new friend.....:)) and from there you can go to her blog - it's very cool. I'm sorry I can't do the instant thing yet, but I get there, I just take longer....here is my tag below and I hope I cut and pasted the whole thing,,,,,I feel pretty proud that I made it that far- and then in the end I might tag YOU!!
1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?I think I would have to choose the embellishments, but then I would feel guilty for using them cuz it's so ingrained in me to stick with SU stuff,, when will I grow up and get over it? I use "other" stamps.....I own a boat load of "other stamps" but somehow I feel like I'm cheating if I use a "brad by another name"- I think I need counseling. Oughto, at this rate, my TAG blog will be 4 pages long so I am going to keep the rest of my answers short, if possible.
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?Uh, what are rubons? I'm a stamper, not a ruber, whatever they are. Stamps, hands down.
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year, which would you do? That is a very anxiety producing question which I cannot answer. I make cards sort of like I breathe.....I couldn't go a whole year without making a card.....but I scrapbook as therapy for having adorable grandchildren who live far away.....so the thought of choosing is giving me symptoms....anxiety symptoms....it's giving me a new thing to worry about, I would rather not answer that question.....okay? It's not mandatory, right?
4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home (can’t have both hee hee).I am blessed to have a nice craft room at home, but I would want a stamp store, not a scrapping store. I couldn't sell SU stuff in it anyway, so more guilt, I think I'll just stick with my room. Oh I don't REALLY have the choice anyway- this is just make believe.
5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style?It's just me, I mean I never named it....what is a card making style? If it gives you any clue, one of my DL used to pick at my events the project that she named, "What were you thinking?" - because there was a lot of cutting and stuff, she had to WORK a little, I used to tell them NO WHINING......just get busy.....why do you want everything to be so easy? So I guess my style, is kind of "involved"?? Is that a style?
OKAY - now I tag.....gosh, Cindy has already been tagged cuz I read hers....who can I TAG?? Clairey- my niece Clairey- cuz she set me up with this whole blog thing and it's such FUN!! You're it Clairey!!