The SUO challenge for this week is HARVEST TIME....which was a really fun theme! This stamp is from The Best of Autumn set,,,,which I LOVE. Autumn is my very favorite time of year. It gives me that warm and cozy feeling....that hunker down feeling....for the long cold winter. I love fall foliage, and I love apples, and I love cider and sweaters and warm socks. My husband and I celebrated our 40th anniversary this week...we were married in my favorite time of year, fall. FORTY YEARS.....that's a LONG time, ya know?? When married to your best friend....it goes by fast! :) Okay, enough blabbing....I need to head on over to SCS and be the color challenge hostess this week with this card......this one is taking care of TWO challenges. Okay, all for this time,,,,keep on stamping!!! Karen
Saturday, October 19, 2013
This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it starting October 7th!
During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the
regular $99 starter kit will not be available. The $25 Starter Kit
▪ $26.95 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
▪ Business pack which includes
▪ A box of annual catalogs
▪ A package of the current seasonal catalog
▪ Getting Started DVD
▪ Starter Kit Business Brick
▪ Customer postcards
STAMPIN’ UP! DEMONSTRATOR BENEFITS:
▪ Receive 30% off your first product order of $150 or more (or keep it as “instant income” from sales). Redeem in the first 45 days.
▪ Get 20% off Stampin’ Up! products or keep as “instant income.”
▪ Pre-order new products before the customers sales period. One of my favorite perks
▪ Earn free hostess sets and merchandise faster because of your discount.
▪ Receive Stampin’ Up!’s demonstrator magazine, Stampin’ Success.
▪ Be inspired by video tutorials and project ideas on the Stampin’ Up! demonstrator web site.
▪ Earn free stamps with Stampin’ Start, Sale-A-Bration and other promotions.
▪ Qualify for cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips and other awards.
▪ Earn additional income (called a volume rebate) based on your monthly product sales.
▪ Encourage others to join your group (recruit) and receive additional compensation.
▪ Enjoy 2 free months of a personalized Stampin’ Up! on-line store and blog (optional $12.95/mo. after trial).
▪ Plus you will receive all of my tutorials for free for being part of my team.
Here is an easy link for when you are ready to join Stampin’ Up! and my team. It is simple and all online. http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/karenbarber/
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
That's about the size of it, when I finally get around to making a "man-card" I usuallly announce it in a big way.....not my strength, the "man-card". Anyway, I thought I would love this color combo too but actually when it's all said and done, not a huge fan. :( But it's a guy card!! I have been going to use the Six-Sided Sampler set for some time now.....I made another card that is feminine with it and it sorta is along these same lines, and that is where it ends for me. I see tons of cards I love on Pinterest using this set, but when I try to come up with other stuff on my own, I sort of draw a huge blank. :( Just not the kind of set where ideas flow for me.....so anyway, there's always next time! ;) This challenge from the SUO blog was TRULY a challenge for me!! Hope you all have fun with this one!! Make a man-card, step back like me and say, "There, I DID it, met my quota for the month...." haha....one man-card a month whether i need one or NOT!! Happy Tuesday everyone!! Until next time, Karen