Tuesday, March 24, 2015

LESS IS MORE….I HOPE!

HELLO my stamping friends!! This week I combined the SCS color challenge and the SUO challenge to make this card!  The colors are Melon Mambo, Garden Green and Chocolate Chip - very challenging colors for me! This is my second card, the first one was a total bomb. A little bit of Melon Mambo goes a loooonnnnngggg way for me!! The SUO challenge this week is FUN FOLDS…..and I am Melon Mambo challenged AND I am FUN FOLD challenged too…..I'm not the most mechanical gal…..I came up with a lame gatefold….not too FUN, but hey - ti's different from the norm and this week that's about all I could come up with!  Some weeks are like that, yah, they are!  Happy Stamping, and until next time, Karen

7 comments:

Carol Dee said...

You did just fine. The embossing on the card base is pretty as are the dimensional flowers and butterfly.

Ms said...

I love your card.... I could see it being used for a wedding.... just beautiful.... Any chance of getting the name of your embossing folder & what your measurements were for the folded area.... Again, so very pretty.. thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity

Ms said...

I love your card.... I could see it being used for a wedding.... just beautiful.... Any chance of getting the name of your embossing folder & what your measurements were for the folded area.... Again, so very pretty.. thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity

Pat S. said...

It's a gorgeous card!

Maria Rodriguez said...

Karen, all your cards are gorgeous and this is no exception. I love the pop of Melon Mambo in the design and the beautifully embossed and folded panels.
Simply fabulous, this could be a Wedding card, it's just so beautiful, thank you for sharing.

Denise Bryant said...

Trying to contact you with a question, Karen. Can you please email me?
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card, Karen!
Gloria