Tuesday, June 9, 2015

YOU'RE A STAR!!

The SUO challenge this week made my LIPS FREEZE….Stars and Stripes….I had this embossing folder because I have to have every new embossing folder, but I just knew I didn't even own a star stamp or a star punch.  Can anyone relate to being a stamper so long you don't even know what you have sometimes? Because I found the punch in like 60 seconds, and then I started looking thru my stamps to see if I had a Way to Go! stamp or something like that…..and I found this great YOU'RE A STAR stamp and knew at that point I was home free. :) And I'm not gonna lie to ya, I kinda like this card!! It's so not my usual….but I really like it!! I think it would make a great card for a soldier. Because they ARE STARS in my book, ya know?  Go play in the challenge! I bet you can find some stars and stripes somewhere in your stash, ya think?  Happy Tuesday everyone!!  Thank GOD for our soldiers!!  Until next time….Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your stories and blog. Don't stop blogging!! How sad we are too busy to take time to say how much we appreciate it!!!
Goria