Tuesday, January 19, 2016

KNOW WHAT I LOVE??? YOU!!

The SUO challenge blog this week features a valentine.  This die has to be one of the most elegant things SU has given us in a loooonnnnng time!!  I used the glittery papers on top of very vanilla....a very elegant look if I do say so myself!!  I just love this card.  I love the sentiment which comes from a saleabration set this year -Know what I love?  You.  HOW SWEET IS THAT?  This was a super quick card to make - and I think I can even call is CAS, yes?  CAS is the biggest style struggle for me evah.....but SU made it easy with this die!  This die is to die for!!!  I think you NEEEEEED one! Don't you??  Happy Tuesday everyone!!  Happy Stamping! Early Happy Valentines Day!! Until next time.......Karen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous, elegant Valentine card!
Gloria

ny2tx_patti said...

Karen, I love this elegant CAS card! Thanks for sharing with all of us. We appreciate it.

bensarmom said...

Karen, This is drop-dead gorgeous!

Jeanne H said...

Absolutely lovely card!

Jeanne H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanne H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Gray said...

So beautiful! Gonna have to case this card for sure. TFS!