Tuesday, November 8, 2016

THREE SIGHTED MICE....

The SUO challenge this week is for Celebrations - any kind - could be birthday or Christmas or Mother's Day or St Patrick's Day or whatever your little heart desires!  I chose Christmas so I could color these THREE SIGHTED MICE....See how they run?  This week I am feeling kinda blue because I have let my stamping business take a back seat to my full time job....and on facebook I am seeing everyone who is where I used to be....but alas we have seasons in our life, don't we?  I also know that someday when my brain can't wrap around the rigors of a busy dental office I can stamp again more - and build my business back.  I will die with a stamp in my hand.  But I love my full time job too.  I need two of me to give each my undivided attention.  On that note I will sign off and go to bed since I have to get up EARLY in the morning.  Until next time, Karen

3 comments:

Marlene (cards4u) said...

This is absolutely precious!! Love your colors and coloring!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

This is absolutely precious - love your colors and coloring!

Sabrina said...

Gorgeous colours, Karen - it just glows with warmth!
I'm a big believer in going with the seasons in life - although when it feels like winter it's not so much fun. Not sure if this link will work (https://youtu.be/ZWfmlgyDfMs) - if it doesn't, look up Jamie Owens Collins singing "Seasons of the Soul". It goes a bit deeper than work/life balance, it's a wonderfully encouraging and uplifting song. Your stamping season will roll around again, I am quite sure.
Hoping Tate is doing well!