Tuesday, August 29, 2017

PAST BLAST

The SUO challenge this week is a blast from the past - and I am so happy to look at this card which is one of my all time favorites - because over on SCS for the color challenge today I made one of the UGLIEST cards I have ever actually uploaded.  haha, and I need to be reminded at this very moment that I really CAN stamp.  haha.  You win some you lose some, that's what I named the card - because LIFE has gotten in the way of my concentration this week - a fiery trial came our way this week and my heart and mind have been in other places, thus I made a pretty ugly card.  Sometimes life can be pretty ugly, you know? Thankfully HE makes all things beautiful in HIS time, and I am anxiously awaiting to see beauty come out of ashes...now we see through a mirror dimly - but then we shall see face to face.  So, I made this beautiful card a long time ago, and things will be beautiful again, because sorrow lasts for a night, but JOY comes in the morning.  That's it for this time my friends, Keep on fighting the good fight!! Until next time, Karen

4 comments:

Kathy Macko said...

Love the card. Also love the many references you made in your narrative! There are quite a few songs out there the same!

Carol Tro said...

I will keep you in my prayers. I have a hard time with putting ribbons on cards & I love ribbon. Yours always comes out great!!

Julia said...

Yes, you can stamp - this card is GLORIOUS!! Love the ribbon, love the watercolouring, love the layout, love this punched edge. So much love!!!

Andrea W said...

Beautiful card! I really like your color choices and image. Thanks for the lovely inspiration.